Annual General Meeting
- This event has passed.
September 8, 2021 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
You’re invited to United Way Halifax’s 95th Annual General Meeting, which will once again be presented virtually on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
This event is an opportunity to receive an update on our 2020-21 highlights and financial statements. You’ll hear a little more about how we’ve responded to the COVID-19 pandemic, a panel discussion on our Neighbourhood Kitchen Fund and we’ll introduce our first-ever Equity, Diversity and Inclusion report. We’ll also be introducing our incoming Board Chair and new board members, and you’ll hear an update on our strategic plan.
- 95th Annual General Meeting Agenda
- 94th Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Board of Directors nomination bylaws
- Board Nomination Report (Governance Committee)
- 2020-21 Financial Statements
Registration in advance is required, so please RSVP using the link below.