Thank you for volunteering with your organization’s United Way workplace campaign. As a campaign volunteer, you are the critical link between United Way and employees in your workplace that come together to unite our community in a common goal.
Our online tools and resources are designed to get you started and provide everything you need to run a successful and fun workplace campaign. If you require assistance with campaign materials, please contact Amanda MacDonald, Marketing & Branding Specialist
- About United Way Halifax
- Money Matters
- Affordable Housing & Homelessness (coming soon!)
- Poverty (coming soon!)
- Inclusive Communities (coming soon!)
- Na'Siya & Ja'Sayah
- Campaign thermometer
- Investment Guide (funded programs & projects/initiatives)
Digital Display Assets
Add these into your rotation on your TV screens or computer slideshows.
Note: the images are sized to1920x1080 pixels. If you need them to be reformatted, re-sized, or customized please contact us.
Templates & Campaign Support
- PowerPoint presentation template
- Draft campaign emails
- Establishing Goals Worksheet
- Impact Statements
- Canvassing 101
- Special Event Ideas
- Social Media Guide
United Way Halifax Logos
- Brand guidelines
- Full colour horizontal (JPEG)
- Full colour vertical (JPEG)
- Black vertical (JPEG)
- Full colour vertical (PNG)
- White vertical (PNG)
- White horizontal (PNG)
For EPS and vector files please contact us.